Last night was lots of fun. Hit up that $1 bowling and met up with more people. Finally got to see little sister, yay!! After bowling hit up Walmart with the Cunamay's. I gave the cashier a lot of $1 bills. hahaha. Loving that Commissary... =)
Ok ok enough of that small talk. Here's the highlight of my day at work. Scenario: at work walking towards the line of baggers where two of my friends are standing. One has a gingerbread man cookie in her hand. She breaks off the head and...
her: You want a head?
meeh: Yah I want some head.
her: Oh my gosh, I can't believe you said that!
meeh: Said what? You offered... *insert laugh here*
Please excuse the vulgarity of this post. If I've offended you, my deepest sincere apologies. Now get over it...
Ok ok enough of that small talk. Here's the highlight of my day at work. Scenario: at work walking towards the line of baggers where two of my friends are standing. One has a gingerbread man cookie in her hand. She breaks off the head and...
her: You want a head?
meeh: Yah I want some head.
her: Oh my gosh, I can't believe you said that!
meeh: Said what? You offered... *insert laugh here*
Please excuse the vulgarity of this post. If I've offended you, my deepest sincere apologies. Now get over it...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home