begin edit...
I saw something a bit disturbing. There was a dead dog in the middle of the road. I saw cars avoiding it, but one didn't see it early enough to react. Ran the dog over. Then the car after that went right over it and I saw the dog being dragged a bit. Sad... very sad. I hope someone moved the dog or something.
I bought Season 2 of Buffy. I thought I was complete, until I saw Season 7. Great... now I need to save up for that. hahaha. I think it's the last one... but I really thought there were 8 seasons. Oh well... I'll have them all eventually.
Watched "White Noise" tonight. I thought it was really suspenseful as opposed to scary. When we were just arriving, we saw EMT's bringing some lady out on a stretcher. She wasn't moving, she seemed out of it. At the end of our movie, there was some commotion. They said someone was having a seisure. EMT's arrived, and I wouldn't be surprised if they rolled her out as well. Crazy... I wonder if the first lady watched the same movie. Reminds me a bit of the "Exorcist" because things happened when they were doing that movie. Weird, don't you think??
end edit... 1254am.
Ok so I was doing a little reading about that major earthquake and tsunami that happened not too long ago. As you know, the death toll keeps on rising. I was in awe when I read that over 4,000 more bodies were found in one city alone. Then I was even more shocked when I read that the death toll that they'll end up with will be much lower than it should. Why? Because they believe that a lot more bodies have been washed away from land. How crazy is that?!! I mean dang... it's sad to think about it. But some good can be found in the midst of all this craziness. I also read that a leader of some group who is responsible for a number of Christian-Muslim feuds has set up a relief camp in India I think it was. How awesome is that?! Praise God for that. Most definitely we need to pray for things to get better in that part of the world. Craziness... absolute craziness...
All these natural disasters kind of made me thing... maybe the end is a lot closer than we think. Now I don't know much about "signs" and what not, but do you think all these things could allude to the fact that the end of the world will be here sooner than we thought? I could be way off base here, but it's just something to think about. The end can come when we least expect it. guess we just have to be ready at all times.
So tell me, how would you pronounce this word: Phuket. When I saw that word, the first thing that came to my mind was like f**k it. And I'm sure lots of you think the same way. Want to know what it really is? haha. Look it up yourself. Do a google search or something. It's really nothing bad.
I saw something a bit disturbing. There was a dead dog in the middle of the road. I saw cars avoiding it, but one didn't see it early enough to react. Ran the dog over. Then the car after that went right over it and I saw the dog being dragged a bit. Sad... very sad. I hope someone moved the dog or something.
I bought Season 2 of Buffy. I thought I was complete, until I saw Season 7. Great... now I need to save up for that. hahaha. I think it's the last one... but I really thought there were 8 seasons. Oh well... I'll have them all eventually.
Watched "White Noise" tonight. I thought it was really suspenseful as opposed to scary. When we were just arriving, we saw EMT's bringing some lady out on a stretcher. She wasn't moving, she seemed out of it. At the end of our movie, there was some commotion. They said someone was having a seisure. EMT's arrived, and I wouldn't be surprised if they rolled her out as well. Crazy... I wonder if the first lady watched the same movie. Reminds me a bit of the "Exorcist" because things happened when they were doing that movie. Weird, don't you think??
end edit... 1254am.
Ok so I was doing a little reading about that major earthquake and tsunami that happened not too long ago. As you know, the death toll keeps on rising. I was in awe when I read that over 4,000 more bodies were found in one city alone. Then I was even more shocked when I read that the death toll that they'll end up with will be much lower than it should. Why? Because they believe that a lot more bodies have been washed away from land. How crazy is that?!! I mean dang... it's sad to think about it. But some good can be found in the midst of all this craziness. I also read that a leader of some group who is responsible for a number of Christian-Muslim feuds has set up a relief camp in India I think it was. How awesome is that?! Praise God for that. Most definitely we need to pray for things to get better in that part of the world. Craziness... absolute craziness...
All these natural disasters kind of made me thing... maybe the end is a lot closer than we think. Now I don't know much about "signs" and what not, but do you think all these things could allude to the fact that the end of the world will be here sooner than we thought? I could be way off base here, but it's just something to think about. The end can come when we least expect it. guess we just have to be ready at all times.
So tell me, how would you pronounce this word: Phuket. When I saw that word, the first thing that came to my mind was like f**k it. And I'm sure lots of you think the same way. Want to know what it really is? haha. Look it up yourself. Do a google search or something. It's really nothing bad.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home