I finally watched "The Day After Tomorrow." I thought it was really good, I liked it.
Ok I checked out a friend's Xanga and check out what he said: "...our New Years party was pretty cool, lots of surprises, specially from "The Mack" Devera." Um... what in the world?!! hahaha. I thought it was quite funny that he said that. When he saw me talking with certain people, he even text me something along the lines of "you go playa." My goodness... hahaha. Sorry, I'm just not like that. I don't kick any kind of game these days. I plan on flying solo for a bit longer. But hey, you never know... things may change and I may surprise you. Maybe one of these days, I'll make a move that'll surprise everyone. You just never know what's going to happen.
So last night I had a little conversation with bestfriend. Actually it wasn't little, it lasted almost 3 hours I think. We haven't talked that long in a long time. It only carried on so long because we did some reminiscing. I busted out my old school journal that I kept from 1998 until 2001 I think. Brought back some memories, good and not so good. Also we talked about certain things that would be considered personal. Hm... enough said about that. Maybe one of these days, the world will know the more personal side of my past. We'll see...
Ok I checked out a friend's Xanga and check out what he said: "...our New Years party was pretty cool, lots of surprises, specially from "The Mack" Devera." Um... what in the world?!! hahaha. I thought it was quite funny that he said that. When he saw me talking with certain people, he even text me something along the lines of "you go playa." My goodness... hahaha. Sorry, I'm just not like that. I don't kick any kind of game these days. I plan on flying solo for a bit longer. But hey, you never know... things may change and I may surprise you. Maybe one of these days, I'll make a move that'll surprise everyone. You just never know what's going to happen.
So last night I had a little conversation with bestfriend. Actually it wasn't little, it lasted almost 3 hours I think. We haven't talked that long in a long time. It only carried on so long because we did some reminiscing. I busted out my old school journal that I kept from 1998 until 2001 I think. Brought back some memories, good and not so good. Also we talked about certain things that would be considered personal. Hm... enough said about that. Maybe one of these days, the world will know the more personal side of my past. We'll see...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home