So it begins... our Christmas decorations are coming down. I guess we're going to finish this week. This past holiday season has just come and gone. I guess for me the best part was the New Years Eve party. Yah that was a blast! Let's see, the next holiday to look forward to is... Valentine's Day! Hm... this should be interesting...
Ok highlight of the day: bowling. Well, not exactly bowling but it did happen at the bowling alley. Side note... I haven't been bowling as well as I normally do. I just don't know what's wrong. But anyway, back to that highlight. It wasn't a good thing, but it was the talk of the night. I busted Nory's lip. Ok maybe not like, busted busted, more like... it's all swollen. See what had happened was... she had kicked off her show and I grabbed it and threw it away from her. Then to be nice, I went to get it and threw it back at her with NO INTENTION WHAT SO EVER to hit her. I just tossed it at her, but her face just so happened to be in the path that the shoe was flying. At first I thought it hit her nose because she was covering her face. But not too long after the incident, you could tell where she got hit. It was already swelling up. I'm so sorry Nory! Now I just have to worry about what her mom's going to do to me. Yikes!
After all the worry was done, we were just laughing at the incident. Jason more so than anyone. hahaha. Good thing for comic relief in the midst of the accident. Sorry Nory! Hope the swelling goes down.
Ok highlight of the day: bowling. Well, not exactly bowling but it did happen at the bowling alley. Side note... I haven't been bowling as well as I normally do. I just don't know what's wrong. But anyway, back to that highlight. It wasn't a good thing, but it was the talk of the night. I busted Nory's lip. Ok maybe not like, busted busted, more like... it's all swollen. See what had happened was... she had kicked off her show and I grabbed it and threw it away from her. Then to be nice, I went to get it and threw it back at her with NO INTENTION WHAT SO EVER to hit her. I just tossed it at her, but her face just so happened to be in the path that the shoe was flying. At first I thought it hit her nose because she was covering her face. But not too long after the incident, you could tell where she got hit. It was already swelling up. I'm so sorry Nory! Now I just have to worry about what her mom's going to do to me. Yikes!
After all the worry was done, we were just laughing at the incident. Jason more so than anyone. hahaha. Good thing for comic relief in the midst of the accident. Sorry Nory! Hope the swelling goes down.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home