I'm reminded of how precious our time here is. Not only is our time precious, it's also pretty short. Some have less time than others. It sucks, but I guess it's all part of life. It's kind of funny because we all know how precious and short our time is, but many of us don't live like it. I know I'm guilty of that. I don't live my life as I know I should. Why? I guess that's the million dollar question. We live like we know for sure there's going to be a tomorrow. But who's to say we have tomorrow? Or even the next hour? We can go at any time. We know this, yet, many of us don't live like we know it. If you died right now, would you be ready? Would you have wanted to say things to people before you died? Would you have any regrets in life? Not necessarily regrets of things you did, but things you never did but wanted to do? I know I'm not ready. I guess the question is, what am I going to do about it? How am I going to change my life so that I'd be ready to go at anytime. It's funny... going to funerals just makes you think about all kinds of stuff.
Shoplifting at the Commissary... craziness. That was the top story at work today. Stupid.
Shoplifting at the Commissary... craziness. That was the top story at work today. Stupid.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home