Praise God! My mom is feeling a lot better today. Not 100%, but she can move around more and do stuff. Yay! Another thing to "yay" about is that I received another Christmas present! My brother's package came in today. Yay for my BB Gun! hahaha. So if you're walking around and you feel a "sting" on you, look around for me. I just might be hiding in a bush near by. hahaha. Thanks brother!
Ok let's end this in a way that'll make me look even more dumb than I already am. I grabbed some M&Ms right before I came to the computer. I thought, I wonder if these are the mint M&Ms. I ate one and it was. Then I looked at another one and thought... why do these mint M&Ms have an "E" on them. A split second later I realized the M&M was sideways. Stupid stupid stupid!!
Ok let's end this in a way that'll make me look even more dumb than I already am. I grabbed some M&Ms right before I came to the computer. I thought, I wonder if these are the mint M&Ms. I ate one and it was. Then I looked at another one and thought... why do these mint M&Ms have an "E" on them. A split second later I realized the M&M was sideways. Stupid stupid stupid!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home