Thursday, December 30, 2004

I bought "Two Brothers" not because I thought it would be a great movie, but because it had tigers in it. If you don't know, the white tiger is my favorite animal. I liked it, but it was a bit slow. A nice movie for the family. They should make a movie with white tigers in it.

I bought "Wimbeldon" because I like tennis. I really liked this movie. A nice love story in the midst of tennis. It made me want to play tennis more. Anyone out there that knows how to play want to play with me? I'm not exactly good, but I just want to play. Hitting the ball against a wall by your lonesome isn't exactly exhilirating. I guess that will have to do for now until I find a tennis buddy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home