1 movie down, 5 to go. Yup that's right, I bought 6 dvd's tonight. Why? I really don't know. I guess I just wanted to spend money. Great... like I have a lot of money. Well, I guess it's back to my movies.
Monday, January 10, 2005
Previous Posts
- "The Phantom of the Opera" was just... wow! Now I...
- Man, Saturday was just crazy. A good kind of craz...
- begin edit... I saw something a bit disturbing. T...
- So it begins... our Christmas decorations are comi...
- I'm reminded of how precious our time here is. No...
- I finally watched "The Day After Tomorrow." I thou...
- Happy new year! Well my new years celebration was...
- I bought "Two Brothers" not because I thought it w...
- Last night was lots of fun. Hit up that $1 bowling...
- Praise God! My mom is feeling a lot better today. ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home