Sunday, December 12, 2004

Wow! Saturday's festivities were just great! Hit up a graduation lunch for Carl V. at a restaurant. It was funny because it seemed like it was turning into a YFC JAX reunion. hahaha. Lots of old school faces we just don't see around anymore. Craziness... but most definitely a pretty nifty little scenario. Fun times, fun times. Congrats Carl!

After that Zel and I had to hit up a meeting for next year's SFC National Conference here in Florida. Saw some of the SFC from Central and South Florida. Good stuff. All of them were surprised to see me without my long hair. The meeting was alright. I paid attention for a while, but then I just started doodling on my paper. I doubt I can be part of the preps because I doubt I'll even be here for it all. I just hope I'll be around for the conference itself. We'll see. Once the meeting was over we just chilled at the house for a while. Then we started getting things ready for the Christmas party at the clubhouse.

The Christmas party turned out really well. Had a lot of people there which was definitely cool. The games were fun. I didn't play any but it was definitely fun to watch them. So funny! hahaha. I won one of the trivia games! Word! hahaha. Now I can get crunk with my sparkling cider! And what! hahaha. Good stuff. Exchange gift was pretty dope. I liked how we did the exchange portion, very clever. I got this prayer book thing. I looked through it and I was like, wow I can do the mass with this thing! haha. Ok I don't know if it's true, but it seemed like it at a glance. Loving the gift... thanks Margarette! The whole party was fun. Had a great time with everyone and everything we did. Thanks SFC FL!

Ok so after the party, almost all of us hit up Cuba Libre [I think that's what it is called]. It was pretty nice. Had fun up in that place. It was funny because Zel doesn't dance, and they made him get out there and dance. I think he danced with Ate Jade and Ate Dobbie. However, when they tried to get me, I didn't break. It's not that I didn't know how... 0=) hahaha. Sorry Zel, it just wasn't going to happen that night. I turned down dancing with Bel, Anne, and Dobbie. Stop... I know what you're thinking. hahaha. lalalalalala.... 0=) Yah man it was such a fun night over there! Even though I didn't dance, I still had a blast hanging with everyone and watching people dance and have fun. I know I would've had more fun if I danced, but I just didn't do it this time. No worries, I shall dance once again one of these days. Don't forget Zel... "Operation Conference." hahaha. I hope I'm around to see that goal be accomplished at conference!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home