Once again I must thank Mr. Santos. For some reason the computer has been out of whack since Sunday and he was nice enough to fix it for me. Thanks man! I owe you for this also. You're great!
Anyway, I guess I should catch you up on what's been going on with me. Well get ready because it's quite a bit. I think I'll shorten it up though. Sound good? Alright here we go...
Saturday was just crazy! Busy busy busy. Got off of work early so I could run some errands. Fortuantely I was able to return all the stuff I bought and get my money back. That means more money for Christmas shopping! Good thing for you, huh? =) Anyway, after all the errands were done I was finally able to head out to the CFC Youth Christmas party. Had lots of fun with everything we did and with everyone there. We had a good turnout so that was good. The exchange gift was pretty dope. I don't mean to brag or anything, but I think my gift topped them all. =) Man, I kind of wanted to get my gift! hahaha. Actually, I was hoping Krissy, Lendl, or Noel would get it. No one would know it was from me unless they actually opened the gift. But if you really think about the card, you could guess it was me. Fun night! Great job putting it together Noel!
Sunday was just another long day. Lack of sleep for the second night in a row didn't help. I worked all day and banked over the century mark again. I think I've done that so many times this year. Craziness! Anyway, I didn't do anything else but stay home and watch tv. Big news for Sunday... apparently our house could've been burned down. Mom was cooking something in the oven and somehow it was burning. They opened the oven and fire came out along with lots of smoke. I don't know exactly what went down, only what they told me. But praise God everything was okay and they weren't hurt or anything. You could still smell the smoke in the house. Definitely a blessing from God that things are all good.
Monday... not too much to talk about. Big news for today... my dad got in a car accident. Fortunately it was nothing major or anything like that. He's okay and the passengers in the other car are okay. He hit them from behind so it was his fault. His car is slightly damaged and he'll probably need to get it repaired. Again, praise God no one was injured.
As you can see, the past two days for the family has just been crazy. Good thing nothing major happened. Praise God for that! Well I guess that's all for me. It's good to be back online. =)
Anyway, I guess I should catch you up on what's been going on with me. Well get ready because it's quite a bit. I think I'll shorten it up though. Sound good? Alright here we go...
Saturday was just crazy! Busy busy busy. Got off of work early so I could run some errands. Fortuantely I was able to return all the stuff I bought and get my money back. That means more money for Christmas shopping! Good thing for you, huh? =) Anyway, after all the errands were done I was finally able to head out to the CFC Youth Christmas party. Had lots of fun with everything we did and with everyone there. We had a good turnout so that was good. The exchange gift was pretty dope. I don't mean to brag or anything, but I think my gift topped them all. =) Man, I kind of wanted to get my gift! hahaha. Actually, I was hoping Krissy, Lendl, or Noel would get it. No one would know it was from me unless they actually opened the gift. But if you really think about the card, you could guess it was me. Fun night! Great job putting it together Noel!
Sunday was just another long day. Lack of sleep for the second night in a row didn't help. I worked all day and banked over the century mark again. I think I've done that so many times this year. Craziness! Anyway, I didn't do anything else but stay home and watch tv. Big news for Sunday... apparently our house could've been burned down. Mom was cooking something in the oven and somehow it was burning. They opened the oven and fire came out along with lots of smoke. I don't know exactly what went down, only what they told me. But praise God everything was okay and they weren't hurt or anything. You could still smell the smoke in the house. Definitely a blessing from God that things are all good.
Monday... not too much to talk about. Big news for today... my dad got in a car accident. Fortunately it was nothing major or anything like that. He's okay and the passengers in the other car are okay. He hit them from behind so it was his fault. His car is slightly damaged and he'll probably need to get it repaired. Again, praise God no one was injured.
As you can see, the past two days for the family has just been crazy. Good thing nothing major happened. Praise God for that! Well I guess that's all for me. It's good to be back online. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home