Man, I spent more money today on clothes! What's wrong with me?!! I'm not supposed to be buying stuff until I'm done with my Christmas shopping. I haven't even started that yet. Maybe next week. I just don't know what to buy people. Oh well, I guess I have a little more time to think about that. Hm... so what do YOU want for Christmas? Maybe if you're nice and I have left over money, I'll buy you something. Not too expensive now. =)
Halo 2 on X-Box Live is great. Too bad I'm not that great at it. hahaha. Guess that means I need to practice more. Come join me! It'll be fun!
Ok I know this is random, but I just have to ask. I thought about this a couple weeks ago, but I originally heard it years and years ago when some of us old school YFC were hanging out. Alright so here goes: When you're taking a #2, do you fold or crumple the toilet paper? I forgot what the significance of it was... maybe just for amusement. I guess on average, guys would crumple and girls would fold. But I could be wrong. With that being said, I fold. =)
Halo 2 on X-Box Live is great. Too bad I'm not that great at it. hahaha. Guess that means I need to practice more. Come join me! It'll be fun!
Ok I know this is random, but I just have to ask. I thought about this a couple weeks ago, but I originally heard it years and years ago when some of us old school YFC were hanging out. Alright so here goes: When you're taking a #2, do you fold or crumple the toilet paper? I forgot what the significance of it was... maybe just for amusement. I guess on average, guys would crumple and girls would fold. But I could be wrong. With that being said, I fold. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home