My Thanksgiving weekend wasn't too exciting. Obviously me being sick limited me in doing things. None-the-less, life must go on. Friday the parentals and I did the shopping thing. I didn't buy too much, only spent about $50 or so. Bought some Adidas running shoes on sale for $13, not bad ey??
Saturday I had to go in to work. Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be so that was good. At night I went to a housewarming party for Danielle's mom. It was pretty cool. Got to see Danielle and her family as well as some friends I haven't seen for a while. They finally found out that I cut my hair. They all said it looks better... yay! =) Afterwards they all hit up a club but I ended up going home. Good thing too because on my way home I got a call from my mom. She was on her way home from work and she got a flat tire. I arrived before my dad since I was a bit closer because he was coming from the house. I got everything ready for my dad so that when he got there it was a quick fix. I have yet to change a flat tire so I really don't know if I can do it. I think I can though, it just wouldn't be that swift.
Today was just a chill day. We were supposed to put up the Christmas lights this weekend, but it never happened. I think we're going to do it this coming week. I got to chill with Steven today since he was on this side of town. Played some Halo 2. After he left, went to a friend's house and played Halo 2 on X-Box Live. Quite fun, though I really really suck at it. hahaha. I think I'm going to invest in X-Box Live. I think it would be pretty fun, though I'm sure I'd rarely get double digit kills. But hey, I can count on double digit deaths. Blah... hahaha.
Ok so I know this post is boring, but whatever! It's okay! My mind is somewhat on a long vacation as well. It only started to be active last night when I started reading this book I borrowed from bestfriend. It's called "Tuesdays with Morrie" and it's pretty good. I was reading last night and I knew I had to go to sleep, but I was getting all into the book. Pretty good stuff.
So today at mass I thought of something humorous... well it was funny to me. You know at the end of mass when the priest/deacon says "Our celebration has ended. Go forth to love and serve the Lord"? Well for some reason this popped in my head. What if he said, by accident of course, "...Go forth, and multiply." hahaha. Wouldn't that be pretty funny if that happened?? I mean... ehh... okay fine maybe it was just funny to me. You're no fun...
Anyway... I'd like to end this by bragging. This is to my brother. If not him, then his girlfriend to relay the message. I know they both suck this year, but I can brag about this win. Woohoo!! My 'phins beat your 'niners!! Loser!! hahaha.
Ok kids, that's it from me. Hope your long weekend was as pleasant as can be! And please, take care of yourself! Don't get sick. It sucks! You know it... I know it... why can't I just be better now?!! Blah.......................
Saturday I had to go in to work. Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be so that was good. At night I went to a housewarming party for Danielle's mom. It was pretty cool. Got to see Danielle and her family as well as some friends I haven't seen for a while. They finally found out that I cut my hair. They all said it looks better... yay! =) Afterwards they all hit up a club but I ended up going home. Good thing too because on my way home I got a call from my mom. She was on her way home from work and she got a flat tire. I arrived before my dad since I was a bit closer because he was coming from the house. I got everything ready for my dad so that when he got there it was a quick fix. I have yet to change a flat tire so I really don't know if I can do it. I think I can though, it just wouldn't be that swift.
Today was just a chill day. We were supposed to put up the Christmas lights this weekend, but it never happened. I think we're going to do it this coming week. I got to chill with Steven today since he was on this side of town. Played some Halo 2. After he left, went to a friend's house and played Halo 2 on X-Box Live. Quite fun, though I really really suck at it. hahaha. I think I'm going to invest in X-Box Live. I think it would be pretty fun, though I'm sure I'd rarely get double digit kills. But hey, I can count on double digit deaths. Blah... hahaha.
Ok so I know this post is boring, but whatever! It's okay! My mind is somewhat on a long vacation as well. It only started to be active last night when I started reading this book I borrowed from bestfriend. It's called "Tuesdays with Morrie" and it's pretty good. I was reading last night and I knew I had to go to sleep, but I was getting all into the book. Pretty good stuff.
So today at mass I thought of something humorous... well it was funny to me. You know at the end of mass when the priest/deacon says "Our celebration has ended. Go forth to love and serve the Lord"? Well for some reason this popped in my head. What if he said, by accident of course, "...Go forth, and multiply." hahaha. Wouldn't that be pretty funny if that happened?? I mean... ehh... okay fine maybe it was just funny to me. You're no fun...
Anyway... I'd like to end this by bragging. This is to my brother. If not him, then his girlfriend to relay the message. I know they both suck this year, but I can brag about this win. Woohoo!! My 'phins beat your 'niners!! Loser!! hahaha.
Ok kids, that's it from me. Hope your long weekend was as pleasant as can be! And please, take care of yourself! Don't get sick. It sucks! You know it... I know it... why can't I just be better now?!! Blah.......................

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home