Attempt #2 of hooking up X-Box Live: successful. However, it did take a while to get it all figured out. Thanks Mr. Santos! Without you I probably would not have gotten it set up. Definitely couldn't have done it by myself since I'm so retarded when it comes to this stuff. I owe you man! It's funny, it only took one cord to get it all set up. Now I have to return some stuff. Hopefully they'll take it back and I can get a full refund. If not, then at least store credit.
My brother isn't coming back until February. What a loser! Dude man, that's going to suck if I leave for the AF before you get here! Oh well... your loss. hahaha. Who knows, maybe I'll still be here. We'll see what happens..
My brother isn't coming back until February. What a loser! Dude man, that's going to suck if I leave for the AF before you get here! Oh well... your loss. hahaha. Who knows, maybe I'll still be here. We'll see what happens..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home