Thursday, December 02, 2004

I was putting up Christmas lights outside with my dad today when I started thinking: I was wearing shorts and a cut-off shirt, sun was shining which was nice, and I was sweating. I continued to think... winter in Florida sucks. Ok I'm all down for the warm weather and what not, but I want winter weather! And not for just a month or two, but for longer! I mean, is it too much to ask for snow once every decade in Florida?!?!! Or maybe just temperatures where you can see your breath. Maybe I should just move somewhere else.... Ok enough venting about that.

First attempt at X-Box Live: unsuccessful. Thanks for the help Mr. Santos. Hopefully by tomorrow I'll get that one missing piece and then I can be one of the millions and millions of fellow gamers on X-Box Live. Soon... very soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home