Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving! It was just a gorgeous day and a beautiful night! Only one thing really stopped me from enjoying Thanksgiving: I'm sick. How blah is that?! It's weird. For 10 days all I had was a cough. The next day I was fine. The day after that, which is today, I woke up with a sore throat and the cough. So here's my Thanksgiving in a nut shell. Mass... lunch at a family friend's house... home to rest and do Christmas decorations. We're actually still doing decorations.

Anyway, so apparently my parents now know about this blog. They don't know how to access it just yet, but they know it exists. I have my brother and his girl to thank for that. No worries, I don't mind that they know. But my mom had talked to my bro tonight just about their plans for coming over here for either Christmas or New Years. Not exactly sure what's going on, I have yet to ask or be informed. My mom had asked me why me and my bro don't talk "seriously." We've never really been like that. Mom said we should since there's only the two of us. Um... okay. I think other people have told me the same thing.

Ok last thing I guess I'll blog about for tonight. I had asked my parentals what they want for Christmas. So far they haven't told me anything and that they'd think about it. My dad was like, "Can you afford $2,000 for me?" I was like... uhh... NO. Hello!! Do I make that kind of money?!! haha. Craziness. Then they asked me what I want and I said I didn't want anything. In all honesty, I don't really want anything materially. If there's one thing I really don't want is clothes. Considering I'll be leaving for the AF sometime next year, I probably won't have any need for more clothes. My mom did make an odd comment though. When they had asked me what I wanted, my mom was like, "You want a girlfriend." It wasn't a question, it was more of a statement. I didn't say anything. hahaha. I plead the 5th! 0=)

Anyway, hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. I know I have so much to be thankful for so I praise God for all that I have and all that I don't have. I'm thankful for all I've been through, good and not so good. I'm just thankful for everything! And of course I'm very very very thankful for YOU!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home