Thursday night I got to chill with some of my fellow SFC-ers and two Youths. We had a meeting thing with Fr. Joe at the Masinsin's. I got to meet this girl Auntie Ruth kept telling me about. Didn't talk to her too much just yet, but I might see her Saturday so maybe then. We'll see what happens. It's funny how when she had left, some people were trying to play matchmaker. tsk tsk tsk... hahaha.
Chris McMurtry is back in town. He came in Thursday night I believe. Haven't seen him yet, but I'm sure I will.
Congrats to all those who graduated! Friday was UNF's graduation for the fall term. I went to a couple dinners for some people so that was cool. Ate too much. Chilled at Twisted Sisters for a short while.
Zel arrived Friday and met up at TS since that's where I was. He's here for the weekend for a meeting Saturday as well as the SFC Christmas party. I'm excited for that! He hasn't been here for quite some time now.
I know it's late and I should be sleeping. I have a very long day ahead of me. But I wanted to post a little something since I know I won't be able to on Saturday night... maybe not even on Sunday. We'll see. But yah, nothing has really been going on with me lately. Same old same old.
Hey guess what?? I love you!
Chris McMurtry is back in town. He came in Thursday night I believe. Haven't seen him yet, but I'm sure I will.
Congrats to all those who graduated! Friday was UNF's graduation for the fall term. I went to a couple dinners for some people so that was cool. Ate too much. Chilled at Twisted Sisters for a short while.
Zel arrived Friday and met up at TS since that's where I was. He's here for the weekend for a meeting Saturday as well as the SFC Christmas party. I'm excited for that! He hasn't been here for quite some time now.
I know it's late and I should be sleeping. I have a very long day ahead of me. But I wanted to post a little something since I know I won't be able to on Saturday night... maybe not even on Sunday. We'll see. But yah, nothing has really been going on with me lately. Same old same old.
Hey guess what?? I love you!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home