I must agree with everyone that I've talked to... the ending of Halo 2 was pretty whack. I guess the Master Chief will have to continue his battle against the Covenant in Halo 3... assuming there is one of course. And I think that's a safe assumption. Thanks Zel!
Watched "Ocean's 12" tonight. Was a good movie, though I think the first one was better. Must apologize to Jema because I totally forgot to call her to go. I remembered I was supposed to call her when Zel and I were already on our way to the movie theater. I felt bad because we couldn't turn around because we were already running a bit late. But I think that if we did turn around to get her, we may have gotten there on time. If not on time, then 5-10 minutes into the movie. Blah... sorry Jema!
Anyway, so Zel and I watched a little bit of Couples Fear Factor tonight. Man, this one guy was so messed up! His girl couldn't go through with the stunt and he just kept insisting that she do it. I mean that's cool since it was a competition, but after a while you just have to understand. I mean come on, it's just money and it's not like your poor! And even after she gave up, he was being such a jerk... I personally think he was anyway. He didn't help her out of the box she was laying in. And when she was out, he just stood there with his arms crossed looking all pissed or whatever. I mean hello!! A little compassion or sympathy or something would have been nice! Eventually he did console her and he hugged her. Maybe it was just me, but I don't think it was a compassionate kind of hug. Boo on him!
Watched "Ocean's 12" tonight. Was a good movie, though I think the first one was better. Must apologize to Jema because I totally forgot to call her to go. I remembered I was supposed to call her when Zel and I were already on our way to the movie theater. I felt bad because we couldn't turn around because we were already running a bit late. But I think that if we did turn around to get her, we may have gotten there on time. If not on time, then 5-10 minutes into the movie. Blah... sorry Jema!
Anyway, so Zel and I watched a little bit of Couples Fear Factor tonight. Man, this one guy was so messed up! His girl couldn't go through with the stunt and he just kept insisting that she do it. I mean that's cool since it was a competition, but after a while you just have to understand. I mean come on, it's just money and it's not like your poor! And even after she gave up, he was being such a jerk... I personally think he was anyway. He didn't help her out of the box she was laying in. And when she was out, he just stood there with his arms crossed looking all pissed or whatever. I mean hello!! A little compassion or sympathy or something would have been nice! Eventually he did console her and he hugged her. Maybe it was just me, but I don't think it was a compassionate kind of hug. Boo on him!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home