Wednesday, November 24, 2004

I read a friend's xanga and saw an interesting convo she had with someone who's in SFC. This SFC sister had asked this YFC sister if I was considered a hottie in YFC. Um... what in the world?!?!! First of all, how in the world does that kind of question come up about me?!! And to answer that question, it's a big NO. I'm not trying to put myself down or anything, but I don't see myself as a hottie. I do, however, have my cute days. hahaha. Yes, I'm cute every now and then. 0=)

Last night I was looking at some old pictures. I miss my hair. I think the long hair was really working for me. It's what set me apart from everyone else. Oh well, it was all an act of charity. It's going to a good cause. Praise God for that. But still... I miss it. I don't think I'll get to grow it out like that ever again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home