Yes kids, I did it. I finally banked back-to-back $100 days at work. It took me two full days of work, but I pulled it off. Praise God!
Sunday, November 21, 2004
Previous Posts
- Ok so last night's brothers night out was pretty g...
- After lunch with the parentals, we hit up the Aven...
- Bowling for $1/game... you have to love that! I s...
- Ok so today was definitely a better day than yeste...
- What the heck?!! My computer is all whack so this ...
- Oh my gosh! My cousin is going to have twins! A ...
- Craziness!! I had this insane dream last night. I ...
- Last night I was at an SFC Unit Meeting. It was pr...
- FINALLY!!
- Oh man, it was just an amazing weekend! I was in ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home