Thursday, November 18, 2004

After lunch with the parentals, we hit up the Avenues Mall. Mom said she'd buy me anything but I had a $50 limit. If my brother was here, most definitely he would've jumped on the opportunity. I left to go look around. Saw a shirt at Gap and 2 shirts at Aero. I didn't even want to go into Express because I had a feeling I might want lots of things in there. Anyway, I opted not to buy clothes and not to spend my mom's money. She said she'd just give me the money but I told her to keep it. As much as I would love to continue buying clothes, I won't. Not a lot anyway. Besides, I'll be wearing lots of AF stuff soon enough.

I should find something else to spend money on. Maybe I should get a hobby. Or maybe I'll just save my money and buy something expensive. Ha! With Christmas coming around, it'll be hard to save a lot. We'll see what happens. That reminds me, I need to figure out who I have to shop for for Christmas. Oh the joys of Christmas shopping...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home