Ok so last night's brothers night out was pretty good. I didn't sleep over or anything because I had to work today. So what did we do? Well when I was there, it was just all video games and ping pong. Oh the joys of Halo 2. =) Fun night it was. And we had a nice little visit from the sisters which was cool. First time seeing Krissy since forever! Yes, it has been a while since I've seen so many of them. I miss the Youth...
Anyway, so it was a crazy day at work today. Not as crazy as I thought it would be, but definitely a great day. I toughed it out and worked the whole day. Definitely paid off, but at what price? I banked over $100, but when I got home my legs were hurting! Oh my gosh, slight pain around my left heel, left knee, and right hamstrings, but most of the pain is on my right shin! I've worked harder days than today and I never felt this much pain before. Oh well, it's not like it's unbearable pain. I'll live. Anyway, so tomorrow I strive for reaching another milestone. Back-to-back $100 days at work? I've never done that, but tomorrow I can achieve it. We'll see.
I was supposed to hang out with some guys from work and play some Halo 2, but my crappy old legs were resting up. It would hurt just to walk! I know I know... suck it up! =)
And this is for Gabs... sorry I couldn't go to GA this weekend. Maybe another time, okay? Coolness!
Anyway, so it was a crazy day at work today. Not as crazy as I thought it would be, but definitely a great day. I toughed it out and worked the whole day. Definitely paid off, but at what price? I banked over $100, but when I got home my legs were hurting! Oh my gosh, slight pain around my left heel, left knee, and right hamstrings, but most of the pain is on my right shin! I've worked harder days than today and I never felt this much pain before. Oh well, it's not like it's unbearable pain. I'll live. Anyway, so tomorrow I strive for reaching another milestone. Back-to-back $100 days at work? I've never done that, but tomorrow I can achieve it. We'll see.
I was supposed to hang out with some guys from work and play some Halo 2, but my crappy old legs were resting up. It would hurt just to walk! I know I know... suck it up! =)
And this is for Gabs... sorry I couldn't go to GA this weekend. Maybe another time, okay? Coolness!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home