Ok so today was definitely a better day than yesterday. Praise God! Yesterday I was just so drained... mentally, physically, and even a bit spiritually. Obviously the weekend took its toll on me. But praise God I'm all better!
The weather here is just great! Chilly weather with sunny skies. Blissfulness! I've waited a long time for this kind of weather. I'm loving it!
I shed some tears today. Well, not really. I just had tears in my eyes while I was watching "Mulan." They were happy tears. Yes, I know... I'm a softy. It's all good, no shame in showing my true side. It seems like every time I watch a movie by myself, I'm more prone to have tears than if I was watching it with others around.
The weather here is just great! Chilly weather with sunny skies. Blissfulness! I've waited a long time for this kind of weather. I'm loving it!
I shed some tears today. Well, not really. I just had tears in my eyes while I was watching "Mulan." They were happy tears. Yes, I know... I'm a softy. It's all good, no shame in showing my true side. It seems like every time I watch a movie by myself, I'm more prone to have tears than if I was watching it with others around.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home