Friday, November 12, 2004

Craziness!! I had this insane dream last night. I dreamt that I fathered 2 children, from 2 different women, but I only remember doing the dance with one. Of course all this happened outside of marriage. So how did I father the other one? Well apparently she stole my blood sample from our Chemistry lab. Wait... you can't use blood to create a baby, can you? Don't you need sperm? Unless sperm can be found in blood. So what's the deal? What happened after that? I have no clue, I woke up. How gay is that?!! Oh, did I mention that the 2 babies were born 3 hours apart and that the rooms were just down the hall from each other?! Absolute craziness! Oh, and apparently I stole a big lump of money and some lady was kind of interrogating me. In order to get her silence, I was seducing and groping her. =) I do remember who the 2 mothers in were in the dream. One is a co-worker who really is pregnant; the other is my very smart friend from way back in the days when we took swimming lessons together. Sorry, no names. =) Have to protect the innocent. Dreams are great! hahaha.

Anyway, this is my last post for a couple days. For the third straight weekend I'm going to be out of town. I have to go to Naples to lead a youth camp because no one in Florida is available to go. I really wanted to stay in town for the SFC household tonight and the CFC-Y meeting tomorrow. Oh well, God is calling me to be else where. Have a great weekend everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home