Thursday, November 11, 2004

Last night I was at an SFC Unit Meeting. It was pretty cool because the 5 of us leaders were wearing red... actually three of us had red on and the other two were more maroon. Ok we thought it was pretty nifty. =) Anyway, I'm not sure why, but I got really bummed last night during the meeting. I think all the talk about next year's SFC Conf. made me a bit sad since I probably won't be here for it. Also, a couple other things made me sad, but I'm not at liberty to mention certain things due to confidentiality.

I hear your voice often. But for some reason, I heard it again and it just made me melt. I don't know why, but it did. It brought a huge smile to my face. *insert big sigh with an even bigger cheesey smile* Be still my heart.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home