edit...
Ok so I didn't think I would go out tonight but I did. Went to AL with Jema to kill time. Made me think of the times I'd get bored and asked Steven if he wanted to go to AL. I miss those days. Then I met up with some friends at TS to say hi and what not. I scored a date there! hahaha. Ok not really a date, just getting together with an old friend next week. After that, met up with SFCers at Anne & Bel's house. South FL SFC was there because they're going on mission this weekend. Great to see them people again. As they left, the SFC Jax people went to Adoration. Great stuff. I love going to Adoration. If it wasn't for SFC, I probably wouldn't be going at all. Praise God that I do get to go. If you haven't gone, I would most definitely recommend it!
edit complete: 236am.
one day i'll be wearing that for real.
Ok so I didn't think I would go out tonight but I did. Went to AL with Jema to kill time. Made me think of the times I'd get bored and asked Steven if he wanted to go to AL. I miss those days. Then I met up with some friends at TS to say hi and what not. I scored a date there! hahaha. Ok not really a date, just getting together with an old friend next week. After that, met up with SFCers at Anne & Bel's house. South FL SFC was there because they're going on mission this weekend. Great to see them people again. As they left, the SFC Jax people went to Adoration. Great stuff. I love going to Adoration. If it wasn't for SFC, I probably wouldn't be going at all. Praise God that I do get to go. If you haven't gone, I would most definitely recommend it!
edit complete: 236am.
one day i'll be wearing that for real.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home