Monday, August 23, 2004

Wonderful weekend it was! I was in Orlando for an SFC practice which went really well. I had only two and a half hours of sleep and I had to drive but it was all good. The drive there was not bad at all. It was me, Bel, and Anne in our car and we just talked the whole time. Good times, good times. Anyway, the practice went well despite all the injuries we suffered. Lots of fun, but a little painful. Praise God we all made it through. So, to celebrate the success of our long practice, some of us hit up Church Street to chill and what not. It was unexpected because the original plan was City Walk. Because some of us were wearing shorts, we had to pay extra to get in some places. So, we just went to a more casual place. Lots of fun it was. We attempted to get Jema to just taste a beer, but she didn't. I didn't plan on drinking, but I did finish Anne's drink. Fun times, fun times. Hit up some bars/clubs which was pretty dope.

Highlight of my weekend happened Saturday night while we were out at Church Street. We held hands for a blissful 10 seconds! Who? Oh you should know. hahaha. Word! Ok here's what went down. So we're leaving a club, and of course the place is crowded. I'm walking in front of her leading the way. We get close to the exit doors, and it's pretty tight to walk by people. She holds onto my shirt so she doesn't get left behind. I feel her let go of my shirt, so I reach behind me and grab her hand as I lead the way outside. *sigh* The most magical 10 seconds I've had in a very long time! hahaha. Ok I know, I'm a loser, but it's been a while for me.

Practice resumed Sunday, more fun times. We practiced with our costumes which went well. After that we had to clean up and what not so we could leave. Started our way home at 5pm. Bel and I talked while Anne slept. Had good conversations. Got back to Jax, dropped of John then made our way to Anne and Bel's house for dinner. Chilled there a while before going home. What a great weekend!

Today was a pretty chill day. Finally got my pictures developed which go back at least 3 months ago. Good stuff. I forgot about some of those pictures. After I went to mass, went to watch "The Exorcist" with Jema, Anne, Bel, JB, and Stef. Also, Tim came with us because we had passed by him while driving and he wanted to come with. Fun stuff... fun stuff. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Nice day it was...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home