Ok so it turned out to be an awesome weekend! First off, praise God that Hurricane Charely didn't affect where I live. But I do pray for those who were greatly affected. I was a bit upset because I was expecting more from Charley. He disappointed me. Oh well, maybe some other time. hahaha. So the weather for Saturday was just nice! I had to work and it actually turned out to be an okay day there. Coolness. I got off, then went to a picnic where my parents were at just so I could eat. It's so cool because I can get on base by myself now! hahaha. The picnic was okay. Hung out with some of the YFC that was there. We all made plans to hang out at Krissy and Nory's to play some Texas Hold'em. Fun game it was! If you weren't playing that, you were playing Fuzion Frenzy! Word! Fun times, fun times.
Today turned out to be a great day as well. Work was crazy! If I didn't have to go to the assembly today, I would've stayed at work several hours longer. But it's cool, I got to serve and it was dope. We had a guest speaker: Bo Sanchez. His talk was just excellent! I really enjoyed his talk and it was very up beat and insightful. Good stuff I tell you. The SFC skit was dope. hahaha. Awesome job everyone! After the assembly some of us went to get dessert at the Pit Stop. Had ice-cream, halo halo, sang some karaoke, did some dancing... but I did none of those. I'm such a loser, I did none of those. =) I sat there, talked, read a paper, and sang some songs without the microphone of course. hahaha. But I still had a blast! I love being with the SFC.
So the word about the AF is getting around. I get sad when people bring it up because I know I'm going to miss every one here. This is where my life is. But... I do think my calling is in the AF. I'll get to serve God in a different way and I know He will use me to do His work in one way or anther. So I'm not too bummed. =)
Smile! Because I love you!
Today turned out to be a great day as well. Work was crazy! If I didn't have to go to the assembly today, I would've stayed at work several hours longer. But it's cool, I got to serve and it was dope. We had a guest speaker: Bo Sanchez. His talk was just excellent! I really enjoyed his talk and it was very up beat and insightful. Good stuff I tell you. The SFC skit was dope. hahaha. Awesome job everyone! After the assembly some of us went to get dessert at the Pit Stop. Had ice-cream, halo halo, sang some karaoke, did some dancing... but I did none of those. I'm such a loser, I did none of those. =) I sat there, talked, read a paper, and sang some songs without the microphone of course. hahaha. But I still had a blast! I love being with the SFC.
So the word about the AF is getting around. I get sad when people bring it up because I know I'm going to miss every one here. This is where my life is. But... I do think my calling is in the AF. I'll get to serve God in a different way and I know He will use me to do His work in one way or anther. So I'm not too bummed. =)
Smile! Because I love you!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home