Saturday, August 21, 2004

Ok so it's late and I'm still up. Friday night we had an SFC Joint Household meeting. Awesome meeting it was! Had a little fairwell/birthday celebration: Orlando and Vivien leaving, Jema and Bel's birthday [Friday and Saturday]. Also, I was included in the farewell thing even though I don't even know when I'm going to leave. It was dope. I did a little speech thing which I had no idea I'd have to do so I was a bit unorganized. All good, fun stuff tonight was. Great meeting. Great turnout as well. Praise God!

I'm heading to Orlando in the morning with fellow SFC-ers for our practice. I should be sleeping now, but oh well. Soon I'll go to sleep, and soon I'll wake up. Blah. =\ Oh well, it's cool I guess. It's going to be a great weekend!

Never give up! Never surrender!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home