Friday, August 13, 2004

Welcome to Florida, Hurricane Charley. So he's here... and he's causing some commotion in this state. Hopefully everyone will be okay and that nothing major happens. He has yet to come through Jacksonville, but give him a couple hours. He's centered around Altamonte Springs, which I believe is near Orlando. Bring it on Charley... bring it on!

Even with Charley near by, I still had to work. As of now, I still have to work tomorrow! Craziness I tell you! Anyway, one of my meetings tonight was cancelled because of Charley, but the other went through. At our YFC meeting tonight, it was pretty chill. We had like, almost 15 people which wasn't too bad considering the circumstances. It was mostly open forum for our meeting. I was the last to go, and I finally broke the news about the AF. Some knew about it, some heard it for the first time. I thought Krissy knew, her reaction was like... whoa. I mean it wasn't over-dramatic or anything, but I was surprised because I thought she already knew about it. Anyway, it's no big secret anymore. The word is getting around.

If you didn't know, I've been thinking about the AF all year long. I've been working on getting in for a couple months now. Yes, it's been that long already. And now it's pretty much official. I know I kept this on the down low for a long time, but not anymore. The secret's out.

With all that said... have a good night. To my fellow Floridians... be safe. To all you SE Regional people... be safe. Every one of you... be safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home