Wednesday, August 11, 2004

What a long day! Oh my goodness, praise God I got through it all! First off, I realized last night that it's much harder to fall asleep when you try, as opposed to when you just fall asleep. Ok, so like I tried to sleep early last night, but I was trying for 2 hours! Craziness! Why so early? Well I had to wake up this morning at 330am to get ready for an all day appointment which started at 530am. I was there by 515am and guess what time I got out of there... that's right! I got out at 315pm! Craziness I tell you!

I'm sure if you don't know what I'm talking about, you're probably scratching your head trying to figure out what kind of appointment would last so long and start so early. Well if you haven't heard yet... yours truly is going into the military. That's right kids, I'm joining the U.S. Air Force! And after all the testing and what not... I passed it all thus far. We had to do all kinds of test today and it just took forever! Most of it was actually pretty cool.

Caution: the following paragraph deals with graphic nature that may be unsuitable for the immature. If you don't want to know, you're done reading for today's post. You have been warned! Don't let your curiosity make you read if you can't handle it!

So one of the tests was to have a physical. You know, the kind you get when you do sports at school or whatever. So of course I had to drop my pants and underwear and the doctor did his thing. It's funny how when the doctor does his checks, blood just seems to flow like crazy, if you know what I mean. The funny thing about the doctor, his last comment after saying I had a perfect check-up, was that I don't have any problems with that. Use your imaginations if you don't know what I'm referring to. If you don't know, let's just say that blood was flowing like it hasn't in quite a long time. hahaha. I told you... if you didn't want to know, don't read! Funny stuff, don't you think? Sorry, it's my blog! I can write whatever! Suckers!!!

Anyway, so I finished all my testing and all that great stuff. Did the ceremony and oath and what not. So right now, all I'm waiting for is my departure date. When it arrives, it'll be up here. The earliest will be mid-September, so don't fret.

The rest of the day... well I had a fun time at work though I was late. Had an even better time at our SFC Conference practice. Fun stuff I tell you. It's great!

Ok so I know because of the AF thing, a lot of people are going to be sad and happy, mixed emotions I imagine. I fall under that category. I'm excited about going, but sad that I'll be leaving so much behind over here. Most especially, my family and the CFC community... and of course the Commissary. hahaha. SFC and YFC have been such a huge part of my life, it's hard to imagine what life will be like without it. Craziness. I'm sure I'll manage somehow.

So yah, what do you think? Care to talk about it? I know some of you were praying that I didn't get in. Sorry. I still love you. =) Hit me up if you want to yell at me or whatever. I'll still love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home