Last night turned out to be an interesting night. I'm not at liberty to say what went down, but I do ask for prayers for the situation. I was shocked... but praise God I was able to be there for my friend when I was needed. It felt good to be there for my friend. I just hope things work out for the best. God willing...
For some odd reason, I've been in the whole hip-hop phase. It's weird, I don't know why. I've been listening to mostly hip-hop this past week. Craziness...
Ok now the interesting stuff. Yesterday at the Pit Stop, my "crush" did the cutest thing. I thought it was cute anyway. Someone was going to take a picture, and she was facing the opposite direction. So the person says turn around, and she spins in her chair [it was a spinning stool] and turns around with a cute smile. I saw it, and I was like, aww that was cute. And she heard me, and I just smiled. Ok you just had to be there...
Now the crazy story... dealing with my "crush" once again. I won't go into major details, but here's what went down. We ended up talking [in general] about prospects and marriage and the like. The deal was, she would tell me who she thought I liked and I would tell her if she was right or not... AND tell her who it was. I can't believe I held my part of the deal! What surprised me was who she thought I liked. Of all people... Lendl?!! I mean, no disrespect to Lendl, but she's a bit young for me. If I was her age, okay... but uh... not now! hahaha. I was so reluctant to hold my part of the deal. So yes... she knows...
Craziness... absolute craziness. To quote my boy Zel... "you got balls man."
For some odd reason, I've been in the whole hip-hop phase. It's weird, I don't know why. I've been listening to mostly hip-hop this past week. Craziness...
Ok now the interesting stuff. Yesterday at the Pit Stop, my "crush" did the cutest thing. I thought it was cute anyway. Someone was going to take a picture, and she was facing the opposite direction. So the person says turn around, and she spins in her chair [it was a spinning stool] and turns around with a cute smile. I saw it, and I was like, aww that was cute. And she heard me, and I just smiled. Ok you just had to be there...
Now the crazy story... dealing with my "crush" once again. I won't go into major details, but here's what went down. We ended up talking [in general] about prospects and marriage and the like. The deal was, she would tell me who she thought I liked and I would tell her if she was right or not... AND tell her who it was. I can't believe I held my part of the deal! What surprised me was who she thought I liked. Of all people... Lendl?!! I mean, no disrespect to Lendl, but she's a bit young for me. If I was her age, okay... but uh... not now! hahaha. I was so reluctant to hold my part of the deal. So yes... she knows...
Craziness... absolute craziness. To quote my boy Zel... "you got balls man."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home