What an absolutely fantabulous day! I decided it was going to be a great day after a rough day yesterday. I'm proud of myself, I didn't really thinkg about my crush today. Word! hahaha. Had to keep that out of my head or else it may have brought me down. Anyway...
Ok I started off with a great work-out: a little over an hour with the weights and about a 25 minute run on the beach. Great stuff! Got home, had to do quite a bit of work, all good. Did a monthly visit with my recruiter. Then it was off to Target to kill time. I got to chill with Steven and meet Megan. Took them both to the camp training for the KFC camp this weekend. That's going to be loads of fun. Wish I could be there, but oh well. Last thing... while driving to the camp training, a bird flew right in front of my car and I totally freaked! hahaha. It was funny now that I think about it, but it was like whoa when it actually happened. Craziness... absolute craziness!
After that, it was off to D&B for a going away dinner. I'm proud of John for making the AF Officer's Program. That's where I should be, but oh well. I got to see more friends I haven't hung out with for a long time and we just ate and chilled and what not. Fun stuff. Ended the night with a couple games of Shuffle Board. Oh yah, the waitress we had was hott! Word! hahaha.
Like I said... what an awesome day it was! I knew it was going to be a great day. Praise God!
Ok I started off with a great work-out: a little over an hour with the weights and about a 25 minute run on the beach. Great stuff! Got home, had to do quite a bit of work, all good. Did a monthly visit with my recruiter. Then it was off to Target to kill time. I got to chill with Steven and meet Megan. Took them both to the camp training for the KFC camp this weekend. That's going to be loads of fun. Wish I could be there, but oh well. Last thing... while driving to the camp training, a bird flew right in front of my car and I totally freaked! hahaha. It was funny now that I think about it, but it was like whoa when it actually happened. Craziness... absolute craziness!
After that, it was off to D&B for a going away dinner. I'm proud of John for making the AF Officer's Program. That's where I should be, but oh well. I got to see more friends I haven't hung out with for a long time and we just ate and chilled and what not. Fun stuff. Ended the night with a couple games of Shuffle Board. Oh yah, the waitress we had was hott! Word! hahaha.
Like I said... what an awesome day it was! I knew it was going to be a great day. Praise God!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home