So today is the day after. "The day after what?" you ask. Well, the day after I told her how I feel... kind of anyway. We talked a bit today, not too long because I was at the gym and she was on her lunch break. We're pretty straight with everything. I'm just a little nervous about how things will be when we see each other on Friday at the SFC household meeting. But I'm sure things will be fine. I haven't lost hope just yet... =)
Anyway... at work we were bored for a while so this girl plays with my hair. haha. She put my hair up which was aboslute craziness. Boss lady told me twice to put it down, but I didn't. I had it up the rest of the day at work. Fun stuff I tell you. I love that place, and most of the people I work with. It'll be sad when I have to leave them.
Dinner at Tama's... great stuff! Thanks bestfriend for dinner! You're great! haha. Love you! Have fun at Tampa. Be safe.
Anyway... at work we were bored for a while so this girl plays with my hair. haha. She put my hair up which was aboslute craziness. Boss lady told me twice to put it down, but I didn't. I had it up the rest of the day at work. Fun stuff I tell you. I love that place, and most of the people I work with. It'll be sad when I have to leave them.
Dinner at Tama's... great stuff! Thanks bestfriend for dinner! You're great! haha. Love you! Have fun at Tampa. Be safe.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home