Ok so today was just a crazy day! I guess the first part of the day was just all blah. Thank God that it ended a lot better! It began when I was supposed to meet up some work friends for lunch. They never showed. I don't know what happened, but maybe I'll find out Friday if I work.
Next blah part of the day... texting back and forth with my crush. Actually, it wasn't bad at all. It was pretty funny what we were talking about. I guess it just hit me in the wrong way, which it shouldn't have. I feel like I've been rejected for some odd reason. Problem is, I never asked her out or anything like that! I don't know why I was feeling like this after we were texting each other. No worries I guess... I haven't given up anyway. No matter what she says, I'm still going to work for it. Word! hahaha. Not giving up so easily. Besides, I have yet to begin! I'll work the magic in time.
Next blah thing of the day... weather. So I'm outside work facing the building. I look at the sky, and to my left, dark rain clouds with thunder and lightening. To my right, sunny skies with patches of clouds. All in the midst of this, I'm getting rained on. Um... hello?!! Can we say humidity?! Blahness! Weather just wasn't making things better. I was totally quiet at work since I was in a blah mood.
The day started getting better when I saw a rainbow. The first time I saw it I was just like whatever. The second time, I remembered from kindergarden CCD, a rainbow is a sign of God's love. That popped in my head, I did the sign of the cross, and I decided that the rest of the day is going to be better. Praise God it did, because at that moment I just felt happy and what not.
There are three things that can really make me feel better. Work, which did make me feel better a bit. The second thing, bowling. I went with some friends in hopes that it would do the trick. Praise God it did! I haven't been bowling in a long time and I actually did well today. Made me feel lots better and took my mind off things.
After bowling, met up with some old friends to hang out. It was cool seeing them and just chillen with them. I love those girls. Hopefully I'll see them again tomorrow.
Next blah part of the day... texting back and forth with my crush. Actually, it wasn't bad at all. It was pretty funny what we were talking about. I guess it just hit me in the wrong way, which it shouldn't have. I feel like I've been rejected for some odd reason. Problem is, I never asked her out or anything like that! I don't know why I was feeling like this after we were texting each other. No worries I guess... I haven't given up anyway. No matter what she says, I'm still going to work for it. Word! hahaha. Not giving up so easily. Besides, I have yet to begin! I'll work the magic in time.
Next blah thing of the day... weather. So I'm outside work facing the building. I look at the sky, and to my left, dark rain clouds with thunder and lightening. To my right, sunny skies with patches of clouds. All in the midst of this, I'm getting rained on. Um... hello?!! Can we say humidity?! Blahness! Weather just wasn't making things better. I was totally quiet at work since I was in a blah mood.
The day started getting better when I saw a rainbow. The first time I saw it I was just like whatever. The second time, I remembered from kindergarden CCD, a rainbow is a sign of God's love. That popped in my head, I did the sign of the cross, and I decided that the rest of the day is going to be better. Praise God it did, because at that moment I just felt happy and what not.
There are three things that can really make me feel better. Work, which did make me feel better a bit. The second thing, bowling. I went with some friends in hopes that it would do the trick. Praise God it did! I haven't been bowling in a long time and I actually did well today. Made me feel lots better and took my mind off things.
After bowling, met up with some old friends to hang out. It was cool seeing them and just chillen with them. I love those girls. Hopefully I'll see them again tomorrow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home