Wow, what a Friday it was! Hit some crazy traffic on JTB. But I won't complain because it was a pretty bad accident. So bad they shut down some of JTB. Not sure what happened, but I think someone was Life Flighted to a hospital. God be with those involved. Hit up the Masinsin's for a surprise welcome home party for our SFC brother JB. Ate lots of food, played some games with the SFC & YFC. Fun times. Oh, Lendl if you're reading this, you can't! The "wall" prohibits it! haha. Dork. =)
I saw her tonight. It's been a long time I've had those "butterfly" feelings, but it happened. I told bestfriend that I was excited for this weekend because I would get to see a certain someone two times this weekend. She said it was cute. =) Bestfriend says to pursue... but I don't know. I kind of do, but I don't know if I stand any chance with her or even if it'd be a good idea considering my status in life. Meaning, I have no definite idea where my future is going. We'll see. Darn those butterflies... I get to see her Saturday also. Yay!
I saw her tonight. It's been a long time I've had those "butterfly" feelings, but it happened. I told bestfriend that I was excited for this weekend because I would get to see a certain someone two times this weekend. She said it was cute. =) Bestfriend says to pursue... but I don't know. I kind of do, but I don't know if I stand any chance with her or even if it'd be a good idea considering my status in life. Meaning, I have no definite idea where my future is going. We'll see. Darn those butterflies... I get to see her Saturday also. Yay!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home