Tuesday, February 24, 2004

The Commissary management can kiss my bootie! Ok so we got new bagger carts and new regular shopping carts. But the thing is, they're saying that the new shopping carts cannot go outside because (1) the wheels aren't made to be rolling around on concrete, and (2) they don't want them to be stolen. Ok to address point one, how are you going to make a shopping cart for a grocery store and not expect it to be taken outside?! I mean I thing that's totally pointless! To address point two, I seriously doubt a lot of the carts will be stolen. Yes, some may be taken, but a lot? I think not! I think this is their way of making us use the new bagger carts because they spent so much on them and what not. Thing is, only the morning baggers really use them. The afternoon shift doesn't use them unless it's necessary. Now they're threatening us with suspension if we don't. Screw that horse crap! Boo on them!

Anyway, I can't wait until tomorrow because "The Passion" comes out! I heard it was really good, and really graphic. Unfortunately it's subtitled, but oh well. So Lent starts tomorrow. I'm giving up AIM for Lent, so that means I won't be talking to anyone via AIM until the day after Easter Sunday. If you need me, you're best bet is to call, e-mail, hit up the blogspot, or even friendster. =)

Well, that's it from me. Commissary management... pssh!! GRRR!! >=\ Kiss my butt!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home