Thursday, February 26, 2004

I tend to cut my finger nails too short. Now some of them hurt. It sucks. Sucks for me. You don't care. So I'm outtie... like some people's belly button. If someone has an outtie for a belly button, would something happen if you pushed it? Doesn't something usually happen when you push a button? If you don't have an outtie, can you somehow make yourself have one? Maybe dig in there and pull it out until it sticks out? Do you pick your belly button and smell your finger afterwards? My pinky is crooked. Both are actually. I was born like that. It kind of sucks to be born. Once you're born, you begin to die. If you knew that, would you really want to be born? I want to play "Born into a Battle." Actually, I just want to play the guitar somewhat decently. I'm hungry. I think I'll eat some popcorn. Kettle corn flavor is great. You're great because you actually read this. That's why I love YOU! I think I like her. Like, more than friend. Maybe it's just a crush or an infatuation. I think about her more often than usual. It's weird kind of. To pursue or not to pursue? That is the question. I think I get to see her the next two days. I'm happy. When I get my popcorn, I'll be happier. Did I mention that I love YOU? Well, I love YOU! To show my love, here's a kiss on the forehead. MWAH! Kisses on the forehead are so sweet. Kettle corn is sweet. No more rambling... time for kettle corn...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home