Thursday, February 19, 2004

Story time! hahaha. More Commissary stories I'm afraid. So like, we're all bored and just chillen because it was a slow day for the most part. And all the baggers start talking about their class and what not. So someone says to me, "Hey Joe, what class were you? 98?" And this girl next to him was like, "What? You look so young." Aww, ::tear:: hahaha. Ok boring story. But check this one out. Almost closing time, and this one couple goes to a register to check out. My friend sees something and tells me, so I go check it out. How about, this lady, in the middle of the store, is breast feeding her baby! I mean, come on! I know it's good and all, but does she have to do that in a grocery store?!! At times like this, it's good to have a bottle handy because I don't think breast feeding should be something the whole world needs to see you do. Geez, Commissary life...

Anyway, so I got nothing to do tonight. I'll probably practice that guitar again. I'm really trying to get into it and what not. Something's on my mind. I was asked to give a sharing about my past relationship[s] for an SFC Love Forum this Saturday. I'm kind of scared to do it because I haven't really shared about that topic. Also, scared for other reasons not to be mentioned here. Oh goodness! What to do, what to do?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home