Wednesday, February 18, 2004

I wanted to post something today, but I really don't have anything to talk about. I guess that's what happens when you lack excitement in your life. I think I need to get out more. In that case, bye!!

I have a story! hahaha. Thanks to Lendl I remember. =P She actually put it in her AIM profile so if you read it, you're about to read it again.

Ok, so at the Commissary today there was this one customer lady who was wearing short shorts, and they were white so pretty much see through. So under her short white shorts you can see her pink thong. I didn't notice at first, but I noticed other co-workers looking in awe and disgust so I turn to see. Can we say, eww?!! I mean, have some decency and respect for yourself! I didn't get to see her face so I have no idea about how old she is because as soon as I saw what she was wearing I turned away. I mean... yuck!

So to all my sisters out there, have some respect and decency for yourselves and dress appropriately!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home