Saturday, February 21, 2004

My gosh, so far today has been one crazy day. And guess where it all takes place... dun dun dunn... at the Commissary! haha. Ok so today marks the beginning of my Zantrex-3 phase. I don't know how long I'll stay on it, but it could be for a while until I reach a certain goal of mine. So I took one pill this morning to see how it would effect me. At work today, I was absolutely crazy goofy! It's quite odd that you would see me in such a way, but I was just off the wall! Saying weird stuff and doing crazy things... I mean nothing like extreme but just... crazy. Such hyperness is so not me. It was just funny how I was. Oh, and I ran over my friends foot with one of the shopping carts, and we both just busted out laughing. Ok so it doesn't sound funny, but you just had to be there. A little while later, I ran another cart into his other foot which just added to the laughter that we both were going through. On a serious note, some lady passed out or something in the store. Ambulance and police came and she was taken off on a stretcher. I don't think she was out too long, but she was definitely laying on the ground for quite a while. I hope she's okay.

Ok so all my good times so far were at the Commissary. What can I say, that's all I've done so far. Later tonight SFC is having a Love Forum in which I was asked to share. I'm pretty nervous actually because it's something I haven't really shared about to anyone. My "love life" isn't something that's spoken of very much. I guess we'll have to wait and see how things go. I'll be sure to let you know how it goes down.

Please pray for Theo's dad. I heard today that he had a stroke last Wednesday. Sad stuff... so most definitely please pray for Theo's dad and the whole family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home