Talk about a productive day! Yah right, not for me. From approximately 1pm to almost 11pm today, Steven and I played Halo. We couldn't save the world because we got stuck at one spot. All good I guess. Another day, another time. Hope your day was as productive as mine. ;oD
Monday, February 16, 2004
Previous Posts
- Wow, I did something today I haven't done in forev...
- The CFC Valentine's party was pretty dope. Had lo...
- HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE! I know some peopl...
- I know I've been lagging on the updates, so my dee...
- Ok so I'm finally getting back for your update. A...
- Wow, it must've been a pretty slow week considerin...
- Courtesy of wape951.com: Event details: The Zoo i...
- So this great weekend ends on a sad note. The New...
- Wow, I didn't realize I've been away from this for...
- Oh happy day... oh happy day. =D Today was just a...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home