Sunday, February 22, 2004

We had a really good turnout at the CFC Cluster Assembly today. YFC did the food thing again, which turned out well I think. Oh, and I got the chance to clear up that Love Forum mishap with a couple of the SFC people that were there. So 'yay' for that. Um, okay so after the whole assembly thing was done I didn't really have anything to do afterwards. So, I took up the invitation to see a movie. I can't believe I watched "Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen." Is that even the correct title? haha. Ok but yah, two main reasons why I did watch it: 1) a certain someone was there 2) like I said, I had nothing else to do tonight. The movie was okay. I kept saying it was so "Lendl-ish." haha. Yah Lendl was there also and I could totally see her in that movie. Talk about OA... hahaha. My opinion, wait until the DVD comes out. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home