Sunday, February 15, 2004

Wow, I did something today I haven't done in forever long. That's right kids, I blow dried my hair. hahaha. I rarely do, but since I took a shower late tonight, I had to. It was a really fun day today. After a fine day at work, I left early because I was tired and hungry. Some of us rounded up some people to play some football at Abess Park. We had a pretty good turnout considering it was last minute and such. Had lots of fun out there with everyone. "Group picture guys!" hahaha. Oh that Nina. Anyway, after fun times playing football, I hit up the movies with some of the same people and others to watch "50 First Dates." Great movie! I liked it very much. At one part, I felt like I was about to cry. No worries, I didn't. 0=) But yah, after that everyone riding with me hit up Super Walmart to get some food and chill. Saw Nina and Jossan there, among quite a bit of other people we knew. Then we just went home.

Talk about a fun filled day, ey?? Well, it was lots of fun for me. Now I'm tired... more so than I was earlier today. No sleep just yet. It's guitar practice time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home