Sunday, February 01, 2004

So this great weekend ends on a sad note. The New England Patriots won the Superbowl tonight. Boo! On an exciting and curious note, next year the Superbowl comes to Jacksonville! Should be interesting to see how this city can handle this monstrous event. I was talking about it briefly with some people and we were talking about how the security would be crazy, as expected. Also, the possibility of businesses cashing in big time would be likely.

So like, I hit up the gym with my friend to go play some basketball. Good workout playing some b-ball. I beat him in 3 games of 21, and 2 games of HORSE. It's funny because the last game of 21, we didn't play tips and I spotted him 18 points. The final score: me 21 and him 18. How sad is that?!! hahaha. Poor guy. It's all good because it gave me a good workout because of all the running around I had to do. Fun times, fun times.

I love my YFC! Not more or less than my old school YFC, just... differently. I don't like to compare and contrast the two, though each has it's own advantages and disadvantages. Either way I love'em both. But like, just because of our meeting on Saturday [whoa, I just had dejavu...] I had this feeling inside of such eagerness to work with them and it was great! I felt so happy and joyous and excited with all the things that they were doing and what the future holds in store for YFC JAX this year. God willing, we're going to have an awesome year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home