So like, I've been thinking and praying about where God wants me to go next. I seem to have several options, but unsure of which way God wants me to go. Let's see, those options include getting a job, going back to school, FTW, and, dare I say, the military. Today I got a call from one of the places I called last week and they said that right now there's no opening, but they are expanding their facilities. About 6 months from now it'll be complete and the chances of working there would be good. Going back to school, I'd like to. FTW... still kind of unsure about that, though it seems quite a bit of people expect me to go. And the military... I can't believe I'm giving it serious thought. What do you think I should do? I need to figure out soon...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home