Sunday, January 25, 2004

Oh my gosh! Is it possible? Could it really be happening to me? I never saw it coming really. I mean I've joked around about it, but is it really happening? If it is, then all I can say is... wow. ;-)

But anyway... so it seems our YFC camp preps are getting interesting. I should find out Monday or Tuesday if we have our normal venue. If not, house camp baby! Pray for it. My gosh, so much work to do for YFC. I hate to say it, but I've been neglecting my SFC responsibilities. I don't think any of them read this, but if they do... sorry guys. I need to step up in my duties as an SFC Household Head as well as YFC Cluster Head. Geez... so much to do...

Fun times I tell ya...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home