Saturday, January 24, 2004

It was pretty cool seeing the Confirmation class get confirmed today. Knowing that I helped in teaching the classes made it a little more sentimental occassion. It was fun while it lasted. Out of the 43 that got confirmed, 11 were YFC. Hopefully all of them will continue to live that Christian lifestyle to the fullest. It's not easy, but it's possible. God bless'em! After confirmation some of us went back to Father Joe's house to have dinner with him and Bishop Galeone. Father Joe's house is nice! I was just like, wow! But yah, it was cool and all having dinner there. Kiko and Jonna came by from Gainesville to pick up Jonna's cell phone which she left in my car last Monday. hahaha. That girl... =) They came, they ate, they chilled, they left.

Hm... my next adventure was at TGIFridays for a friend's birthday. His 21st birthday actually. It was cool because I saw some people I haven't seen in forever! People like Loreto and Joyce just to name a few. Anyway, I was going to hit up D&B afterwards with everyone, but I decided to head home. I'm pretty tired and wasn't feeling totally well. All good I guess.

Lastly, on a surprising note... my brother has a girlfriend! That's right kids, I said that correctly. My brother has a girlfriend. I know what you're thinking... WTF?!!! haha. I don't know much, so if you want you can ask him. Interesting... very interesting... =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home