Friday, January 23, 2004

Wow, I made it through a rough week, though battle scars remain. And it's not over yet... resolution has yet to come about. But anyway, I was able to get things off my mind when I went to Adventure Landing with Steven. It was cool because I saw a number of people I knew. Steven and I hit the batting cage, then it was off to miniature golf. We played both sides: I won the first one, he won the second.

Congrats to Kuya Raul and Ate Jaye! Princess Jaci was born at 12:00am on January 23, 2004. Can't wait to see them all, but it may have to wait. Saturday and Sunday are pretty packed for me.

You know what, I think I'm going to make a lot of people sad this year. I may have already done so with the post I made on Wednesday about no more Cluster Head position for me. Sorry Krissy, but guess what... it's February 28!! hahaha. See, I remember!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home