So, the weekend comes to an end. Funny how things can change in a short amount of time. I remember way back when I first became cluster, I had to lose that sarcastic and bitter aspect of myself. It took a while, but I got it all under control and it was all good. Somehow, that sarcasm and bitterness made its way back unexpectedly. How, I do not know. But it shows... it came out slowly this weekend. The way I've been acting around certain people hasn't been exactly cluster-like. Sorry if I've offended anyone. This is how I used to be, and it feels a bit good. But I know it's not good because I'm supposed to be setting a good example to people. Argh! We'll see how long it lasts. The sarcastic and bitter me... wow. I remember those days. Good times, good times. =)
So, our YFC meeting last night was pretty cool. At least I thought so. The whole YFC Jeopardy thing turned out well, except for the fact it wasn't a team effort for the most part. All good I guess. I had fun. And the game turned out well. It was fun just watching everyone, especially when people trampled over other people. Good thing no one got hurt.
Bitter... sarcastic... bitter... sarcastic... sarcastically bitter... hm... I like that!!
So, our YFC meeting last night was pretty cool. At least I thought so. The whole YFC Jeopardy thing turned out well, except for the fact it wasn't a team effort for the most part. All good I guess. I had fun. And the game turned out well. It was fun just watching everyone, especially when people trampled over other people. Good thing no one got hurt.
Bitter... sarcastic... bitter... sarcastic... sarcastically bitter... hm... I like that!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home