I always try and look on the brighter side of things when times aren't so good. So on that note... praise God for this week because it's been another week of life He's given to me. Unfortunately, so far this week has just been crappy. Why do I keep getting in trouble?! Why am I so down? Ugh! Let's just hope things take a turn for the better soon.
To those who read, or better yet, to those who care... I think I'm coming closer to where my future is going to go. No matter what, I can guarantee two things. No more working at the Commissary, and no more YFC JAX Cluster Head. I'll still be involved with YFC, just not in that leader position. Other than those two things, the rest is still up in the air. I know there will be some sad people because of this news, but it's my time to step away from both. Actual time frame of my departure from the two, not quite sure as of yet, but definitely sometime this year. It's going to be a sad chapter in my life as this year goes on. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what really goes down this year.
One thing I am excited for is Kuya Raul and Ate Jaye finally having their baby. I'm banking on that to make my week a bit brighter than how it's been going so far. Best of luck to those two in the next few days. God be with the three of you!
To those who read, or better yet, to those who care... I think I'm coming closer to where my future is going to go. No matter what, I can guarantee two things. No more working at the Commissary, and no more YFC JAX Cluster Head. I'll still be involved with YFC, just not in that leader position. Other than those two things, the rest is still up in the air. I know there will be some sad people because of this news, but it's my time to step away from both. Actual time frame of my departure from the two, not quite sure as of yet, but definitely sometime this year. It's going to be a sad chapter in my life as this year goes on. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what really goes down this year.
One thing I am excited for is Kuya Raul and Ate Jaye finally having their baby. I'm banking on that to make my week a bit brighter than how it's been going so far. Best of luck to those two in the next few days. God be with the three of you!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home